Kia ora koutou
As mentioned before we await the PM’s announcement on Monday on whether we stay at lockdown alert level 3 or move up or down. The school is planning on a return on Thursday 27th as initially indicated however we will let you now ASAP the official guidelines.
If we do move to level 2 we will minimise contact as much as possible by students being taught in their home room classes and restricting movement around the school, staying in whānau as much as possible and not sharing equipment or surfaces.
In order to promote wellbeing of staff and students we are also reviewing our assessment programme to take into account the time lost owing to the two lockdown periods as well as our calendar where some events will have to be cancelled as we will not have time to reschedule.
Thank you, as always for your wonderful support of the school and our wonderful students.
Stay safe, stay well and be kind to yourselves and others.