Mission Heights Junior College is open for students in Years 7 to 10. MHJC will not enroll students under the age of 10 years.
An Information Evening for prospective students enrolling for 2023 will be held on 2nd Aug 2022 from 6pm to 7pm. This will be a good opportunity to meet the principal, members of staff and students and go on a tour of the school.
IN ZONE STUDENTS
In zone students can enrol by following the link to our enrolment form below. Before you begin the enrolment process, please ensure you have digital copies of the documents below ready. Please note that we cannot accept an enrolment without these documents.
If you have any enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com please note we cannot answer technical queries at this email address.
Technical Problems when Enrolling
Most technical difficulties experienced when trying to enrol online can be solved by simply following the steps below;
- Only upload documents that are less than 8 MB in size
- Restart your computer
- Delete your cookies and browser cache (how to do this: https://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cookies)
- Check your browser and computer operating system are up to date
Documents Required when Enrolling at MHJC
- Student’s birth certificate
- Student’s passport for proof of citizenship
- If resident or non-resident, a valid student or resident visa. Parent visas in this case are also required.
- Current electricity bill
- Tenancy Agreement or Sales and Purchase Agreement
- School report if your previous school was not Baverstock Oaks School or Mission Heights Primary School
- Signed copy of the Parent Cybersafety Agreement form
- Student’s immunisation certificates (including Covid vaccination if applicable)
- Statutory declaration form (this is only needed for parents living with family in zone or for shared rental agreements). With this form, we require the following :-
- either the Rental Agreement or Sales & Purchase Agreement of the property owner
- signed shared rental agreement if applicable
- a current electricity bill of the property at that address
- a bill or letter addressed to the parent at that address
- Legal custody parenting order (if applicable)
JPG, PDF, PNG or DOC file types are accepted.
OUT OF ZONE STUDENTS
The board of Trustees has approved a limited number of spaces to be available to out of zone students in the 2023 academic year. Applications must be made by 4pm Wednesday 7th September 2022. Please use the link below to register your application of interest for Out of Zone applicants.
Out of Zone enrolments are now CLOSED.
Confirmation by Out of Zone ballot is scheduled for Wednesday 14th September 2022. Applicants will be notified of their ballot result by email by Friday 16th September 2022.
Update : We have notified all Out of Zone applicants of their ballot result by email on Wednesday 14th September 2022 at 4pm.
Priority 1- applicant is part of a special programme (not applicable for MHJC)
Priority 2 – applicant is the sibling of a current student of the school
Priority 3 – applicant is the sibling of a former student of the school
Priority 4 – applicant is the child of a former student of the school
Priority 5 – applicant is either a child of an employee of the school or a child of a member of the Board of Trustees of the school
Priority 6 – applicant belongs to none of the above
If you have any enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .