Mission Heights Junior College is open for students in Years 7 to 10. MHJC will not enroll students under the age of 10 years.
An Information Evening for prospective students enrolling for 2022 will be held on 2nd Aug 2021 from 6pm to 7pm. This will be a good opportunity to meet the principal, members of staff and students and go on a tour of the school.
IN ZONE STUDENTS
In zone students can enrol by following the link to our online enrolment form below. Before you begin the enrolment process, please ensure you have digital copies of the documents below ready. Please note that we cannot accept an enrolment without these documents.
If you have any enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com
- Student’s birth certificate
- Student’s passport for proof of citizenship
- If resident or non-resident, a valid student or resident visa. Parent visas in this case are also required.
- Current electricity bill
- Tenancy Agreement or Sales and Purchase Agreement
- School report if your previous school was not Baverstock Oaks School or Mission Heights Primary School
- Signed copy of the Parent Cybersafety Agreement form
- Student’s immunisation certificates
- Statutory declaration form (this is only needed for parents living with family in zone or for shared rental agreements). With this form, we require the following :-
- either the Rental Agreement or Sales & Purchase Agreement of the property owner
- a current electricity bill of the property owner at that address
- a bill or letter addressed to the tenant at that address
JPG, PDF, PNG or DOC file types are accepted.
OUT OF ZONE STUDENTS
The board of Trustees has approved a limited number of spaces to be available to out of zone students in the 2022 academic year. Out of Zone applications for 2022 are now closed.
Confirmation by Out of Zone ballot is scheduled for Wednesday 8th September, 2021. Applicants will be notified of their ballot result by email.
Priority 1- applicant is part of a special programme (not applicable for MHJC)
Priority 2 – applicant is the sibling of a current student of the school
Priority 3 – applicant is the sibling of a former student of the school
Priority 4 – applicant is the child of a former student of the school
Priority 5 – applicant is either a child of an employee of the school or a child of a member of the Board of Trustees of the school
Priority 6 – applicant belongs to none of the above
If you have any enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .