Mission Heights Junior College is open for students in Years 7 to 10. MHJC will not enroll students under the age of 10 years.
An Information Evening for prospective students enrolling for 2024 will be held on 2nd Aug 2023 from 6pm to 7pm. This will be a good opportunity to meet the principal, members of staff and students and go on a tour of the school.
IN ZONE STUDENTS
In zone students can enrol by following the link to our enrolment form below. Before you begin the enrolment process, please ensure you have digital copies of the documents below ready. Please note that we cannot accept an enrolment without these documents.
If you have any enquiries, please contact us at email@example.com please note we cannot answer technical queries at this email address.
Technical Problems when Enrolling
Most technical difficulties experienced when trying to enrol online can be solved by simply following the steps below;
- Only upload documents that are less than 8 MB in size
- Restart your computer
- Delete your cookies and browser cache (how to do this: https://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser%27s-Cookies)
- Check your browser and computer operating system are up to date
Documents Required when Enrolling at MHJC
- Student’s birth certificate
- Student’s passport for proof of citizenship
- If resident or non-resident, a valid student or resident visa. Parent visas in this case are also required.
- School report if your previous school was not Baverstock Oaks School or Mission Heights Primary School
- Signed copy of the Parent Cybersafety Agreement form
- Student’s immunisation certificates (including Covid vaccination if applicable)
- Legal custody parenting order (if applicable)
For homeowners :-
- Proof of your address #1 : Sales and Purchase Agreement. We also accept Auckland Council rates bills or Watercare bills.
- Proof of your address #2 : Electricity bill, House, contents or car insurance policy that is current with your name and address)
For people who are renting in-zone :-
- Proof of your address #1 : Tenancy Agreement which must be valid for the period of 12 months from the first day the student commences school at MHJC and it must be a council approved rateable dwelling of which your family are the occupants. Boarding, flatting and homestays are not permitted.
- Proof of your address #2 : Tenancy Services Bond Lodgment Receipt from the Department of building and housing
- Proof of your address #3 : Electricity bill, House, contents or car insurance policy that is current with your name and address
For parents living with family in-zone :-
- Statutory declaration form . With this form, we require the following :-
- either the Rental Agreement or Sales & Purchase Agreement of the property owner
- or a signed shared rental agreement if applicable
- a current electricity bill of the property at that address
- a bill or letter addressed to the parent at that address
Please note that we do not accept bank statements or handphone bills. We can request further documents if the above are not satisfied.
JPG, PDF, PNG or DOC file types are accepted.
OUT OF ZONE STUDENTS
The board of Trustees has approved a limited number of spaces to be available to out of zone students in the 2024 academic year.
Applications for Out of Zone students for the 2024 academic year is now closed. Confirmation by Out of Zone ballot is scheduled for Wednesday 6th September 2023. Applicants will be notified of their ballot result by email after Friday 8th September 2023.
Priority 1- applicant is part of a special programme (not applicable for MHJC)
Priority 2 – applicant is the sibling of a current student of the school
Priority 3 – applicant is the sibling of a former student of the school
Priority 4 – applicant is the child of a former student of the school
Priority 5 – applicant is either a child of an employee of the school or a child of a member of the Board of Trustees of the school
Priority 6 – applicant belongs to none of the above
If you have any enquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .